SILICONE PACIFIER STEP 2, ELEPHANT
Summary & Product Specifications
- Based on extensive research on baby's oral development
- Has a unique shape which promotes nasal breathing for enhanced baby's well doing
- Silicone Pacifier Step 2 (for babies 5 months and up) - Elephant
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck.Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possiblity of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Encourages weaning
- Lip contact area allows correct mouth movement and trains closing of baby's mouth
- Just the right length to enable baby to suck and retain nipple easily
- Has a psychologically stabilising and calming effect on baby
- Snug-fitting shield ensures a safe and comfortable fit
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use
Please do not attempt to open the circuit. Self repairing the circuit can cause hazards.