SILICONE PACIFIER STEP 3, GIRAFFE
Summary & Product Specifications
- Based on extensive research on baby's oral development
- Has a unique shape which promotes nasal breathing for enhanced baby's well doing
- Silicone Pacifier Step 3 (for babies 8 months and up ) - Giraffe
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck.Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possiblity of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Promotes nasal breathing
- Thin lip cotact area promotes healthy development of teeth
- Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby
- Snug-fitting shield conforms to international safety standards
- Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby's natural sucking reflex action
- Activates the brain
- Exudes a psychological stabilising effect
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use
Please do not attempt to open the circuit. Self repairing the circuit can cause hazards.